The Sassy Malassy precision putter is manufactured in the U.S.A. by Digital Machine Company, a veteran-owned, precision-components manufacturer. For 27 years, aerospace, medical and other demanding manufacturers have relied on Digital Machine to produce precision parts of the highest quality. This same commitment to excellence is applied to the design and production of the Sassy Malassy.
Exceptional Feel and Control
The Sassy Malassy was designed by Greg Schmitt, owner of Digital Machine Company.
Greg’s love for the game of golf over the last 40 years inspired him to design a putter with exceptional feel and control. Using his knowledge of materials and understanding of putting dynamics, he has created a line of putters to improve everyone’s game.
- A slightly heavier head than most putters, which helps control the stroke through the ball
- Shaft angle up-righted by 3° to help position the golfer’s sightline directly over the ball, enabling better alignment for a truer putt.
- A stainless steel plug inserted in the end of the shaft and recessed in the putter head to provide a more solid feel.
- A shorter plumber's neck
- Standard shaft angle
- Same great head design as center shafted
The Sassy Malassy precision putter is available in two finishes:
- A satin finish
- A Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TAN) finish ($30 additional charge)
All Sassy Malassy putters come with a Tacki-mac standard oval, pistol-perforated grip which provides a softer, tackier feel.
A beautiful red or black soft leather cover is included with the Sassy Malassy putter. The cover has a magnetic closure and features an embroidered American flag.